A review on some USB cables


These micro USB cables are terrific! They're a great assortment, so there are a variety of ways you can use them Every cable was just the sizes specified (measured them too, just for you guys) :1x 6 foot cable, 3x 3 foot USB cables, and 1x 1 foot USB cable.

I love the 6 foot one, it's my favorite- I get so much reach, and I use it for my daily driver phone. I use the rest of the cables with my phone farm. Sweet deal- comes out around $3 per cable, and while you probably could find better deals on Ebay, that'd probably be for those tiny and annoying 6inch/1foot cables. This package has some reasonably sized cables.

They're also really high quality- they do perform the data transfer speeds as advertised (tried that too, moved some pictures willy-nilly, in a USB 3.0 port and a good device to ensure that any low speeds were due to the cable, and not any of my equipment). They don't feel like they're going to fray/break anytime soon, unlike some other cables I've worked with in the past.

Comments

Post a Comment